8.31.2012

Kitchen Update

Today our kitchen backsplash was finished, and I love it so much, that I had to share it today! It is finally looking finished, but we still have a few things left to install like the crown moulding, knobs, range hood and a light above the sink.  Just for good measures, here is a before...

{yuck}

{bare bones}

{much better}
{white beveled subway tiles to the ceiling}
{close-up of the white beveled subway tiles with warm grey grout} 
{apron front sink & bridge faucet...my favorite}

{sink with a natural bamboo shade in the window} 
{knobs & pulls to be installed}
{in case you were wondering where my fridge & microwave were}
{my favorite kitchen appliance went in first}
I will do a full reveal and include all of the products we used once things are completely done.  If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment.  Have a happy & safe Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment