8.24.2012

House Update: Master Bathroom & a puppy


When we began our renovation the Master bathroom was one of the first major changes we decided to make.  Its not completely done, but it has come a long way in the last few weeks.  I decided to do more of a spa feel in the master and I am loving the way it is coming together with lots of natural colors and textures.
{Mirrors & Faucets are in}
{Love these faucets & my find for countertops}
{would love some grasscloth on the walls, but I don't think its in the budget}
{Our herringbone tile and smooth pebble shower floors}
{The A-M-A-Z-I-N-G rainshower...everyone needs one of these}

And finally I want to introduce our new baby...a little goldie pup.  I can hardly believe she is ours! We don't have a name yet, but she is only 6 weeks old and we hope to have one when we pick her up on September 8th. Any suggestions? 
{Don't you want to just snuggle that little face?}

No comments:

Post a Comment