6.18.2012

My Dad & A House Update

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating their dads.  I have the most amazing dad and I am truly blessed to have such a great example of a husband and father in my life.  He has been a rock for our family during my mom's battle with cancer, and I love him dearly.
{I love you dad}
As far as the house goes, things are coming along.  We have painted everything but the bathrooms, and it looks like a new place.  A fresh coat of paint does wonders and makes it feel so clean even though it is still a mess.  If you are looking for a quick and easy update to a room try a new color.  It can give your space a whole new feel. 
{A fresh coat of paint in the living room.  Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter at 50%}

 A lot of our finishes for the bathrooms and kitchen have been purchased, and are arriving.  Amazon & ebay might be my new best friends.  I never thought I would be so happy about plumbing fixtures, but I'll admit I did a happy dance when our Shaws farm sink arrived.  We are planning to have the bathrooms installed this week...I'm so excited that it is all coming together.
{Master shower controls}



















{Shaws farm sink}

The kitchen floors have been partially laid and the "round room" floors will be next.  I am happy to say that I actually helped with part of these, but my back and legs are paying for it now.  A massage is in my near future. :) Here is a sneak peek...
{Kitchen floors being laid}
I promise I will be back soon with more progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment