7.09.2012

House Progress: Curtains & Lamps

It has been an eventful week at the house.  Bathroom tile has been going up & we actually have all of our furniture moved in.  Most of it is being stored in the "round room" but we are looking forward to arranging it this week and MOVING IN!!! Michael always gives me a hard time about my love for lamps and curtains.  When we first got married I brought home a new pair of lamps almost every week, and we used our registry money for potterbarn curtains.  I think it is only fitting that the first pieces to be unpacked and installed are lamps and curtains. :)

{Curtains are up...don't mind the hideous chandelier}
{Just a small part of my lamp collection}
{Subway tile in the guest bath...just a tiny bit of pink left}

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I can't wait to see it when it is all done!

    ReplyDelete