7.19.2012

Fighting the Flu

Sorry I have been M.I.A.  We have been working so hard at the house, and in the midst of it all I caught a little bug.  I was in bed all day on Saturday, and I'm still trying to get over some congestion.  Since everyone seems to be getting sick I wanted to share a little remedy that I was introduced to a few days ago by my mom's homeopathic doctor.

The first product is made by Sovereign Silver, and it is a nasal spray.  This could be used on a daily basis, but at the onset of a cold or flu spray this once in each nostril every hour until your sickness is gone.  I end up with a sinus infection every time I am sick am VERY prone to sinus infections, and this has kept everything moving, and killed all of the infection that settles in your nose.  It has no smell, so its just like putting a little water up your nose.
Sovereign Silver Silver Hydrosol Nasal Spray, 2.0 Fluid Ounces , Spray
Sovereign Silver Immune Support

The second product can be found at CVS, and is a homeopathic remedy for flu relief.   You allow the little "sugar drops" to dissolve in your mouth every 6-8 hours, and if you begin this at the onset of a cold or flu you should only need about 3 doses.  I began this once it had already hit me, but I did notice that my aches and sore throat subsided enough for me to rest while I was taking this.




You can also purchase the name brand version if you cannot get to CVS.

Oscillococcinum
Hope these help you fight off the sicknesses that are going around.

**This is all my personal opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment