4.24.2012

The Leibster Award

I am so trilled that I have been recognized for the Liebster Blog Award...thanks Ashley!!

Liebster_blog_love_blog_Award[1]_thumb[4][2].jpg

The Liebster Blog Award is for bloggers with 200 or less followers. 
Here's how it works:
  1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to, must have 200 or less followers
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
  3. Post the award on your blog
  4. List the blogs you gave the award to with links to their sites.  Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award
  5. Share five random facts about yourself.
Here are the five wonderful ladies I would like to nominate: 
1. Beth is the one who first introduced me to blogging.  Her blog always has a helpful tip or something inspiring.  
2. Kara is a sorority sister of mine who is a newlywed.  Her and her hubby live in Grenada while he is in law school.
3. Shea is an amazing cook & I love all of her wonderful recipes. 
4. Ashley is a new mom & has a love for design.  She has some great DIY tutorials for curtains & such. (She has over 200 followers but I had to include her.)
5. Erin is a photographer in Jacksonville & photographed my family awhile back.  Her work is phenomenal! 

5 Random facts about myself...
1.  A subscription to Garden and Gun is my latest steal from living social & I cannot wait four our first issue to arrive.
2.  My favorite vacation spot is our family home in the Florida Keys. 
{Our little slice of paradise}
3.  Switzerland is one of the most beautiful places I have been & I hope to go back one day.
{Studying abroad with my best friends}
4. I am looking forward to starting a garden at our new home.
5. Michael is so handy but hates hanging curtains, so I have become a pro...A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  :)

Well this has been fun!  Head over to the linked blogs and give them some love!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! I wish my family had a house in the keys. We could use a little vacation!

    ReplyDelete