6.11.2013

Featured on Annie Sadler Designs

One of my sorority sisters, Annie of Annie Sadler Designs, recently reached out to me about using Cece Caldwell's paint, and I am happy to say she loved it so much that she has written a little review over on her website.  Annie has some adorable vinyl creations and even creates custom wedding websites.  Go over and check out her crafty creations and digital designs.  
http://anniesadler.net/
Annie is a first time furniture painter and I love how all of her pieces turned out...especially the coloring of the little bookshelf.   I recommended that she use the satin finish, because it is so simple to use (just a brush on technique) and it is more durable than wax.  Next time you pick up CeCe Paint, grab some Satin Finish to go with it.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  

If you are looking to purchase CeCe Paint or have any questions feel free to email me at paint{at}juliannekelly{dot}com

No comments:

Post a Comment