9.28.2012

My Etsy Shop

Happy Friday Yall!!

I hope you have been enjoying your week & this little bit of fallish weather we have been having.  I wanted to share with you my Etsy shop that I just opened.  I have been planning to do this for over a year a while, but with the craziness of home renovations I have not found the time.  If you are looking for the perfect gift or something special for a party, shower or wedding I would love for you to consider the JKellyEvents Etsy Shop.

I only have several items listed, but I hope you will keep checking back as I add more.  We all have to start somewhere, right?  I am learning that everything does not have to be perfectly in place for something to work...learning being the key word in that sentence.

{I love this print by Emily Ley...It would be perfect on my desk as a reminder}


I would love for you to go check it out & share it with you friends.  Keep in mind that I am more than happy to create custom items for your shower, party or wedding.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment