5.17.2012

A Baby Shower


Since my last post Michael & I had a nice little vacation at our family home in the Florida Keys (aka paradise).  It was a wonderful little break from the craziness of our renovation.  I will post more about our trip later, but today I wanted to share some pictures from a baby shower that my mother in law and I hosted for our dear friends.  They are the first ones to have a baby out of our close friends and will be welcoming a sweet little boy into this world early September.  I had so much fun designing & creating all of the decor from invitations to banners & a mason jar filled beverage station.
{invitations I created with my silhouette cameo}
{"sweet sweet baby" banner & tissue pom poms}

{mason jar beverage station}
{cake & utensils in mason jars}
Little baby Stowell we cannot wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment