3.17.2012

{Taking the Plunge}

Welcome! I'm so thrilled you have stopped by...


After a year of contemplating the perfect time to begin this blog I have decided to take the plunge!  Although, there really is no perfect time, my husband and I are purchasing our first home, and I hope to document all of our renovations and projects here.  So without further ado here is a little bit about me & what you can expect to find on my blog...

My wonderful husband Michael and I are highschool sweethearts and we tied the knot in October of 2010.  I am so blessed to have him by my side.

We are both graduates of best school in the state of Florida...FSU! Go Noles!  I graduated with a degree in event planning, so naturally I love weddings, and have chosen to make wedding planning my career path.

So here's to a new journey that I hope will inspire & encourage you. :)

xoxo,
JuliAnne

1 comment: