9.23.2013

Pretty Paper Please

I was going through pictures on my phone over the weekend and realized I have done quite a few custom banners this summer for birthday parties, baby showers, engagement parties and so on.  They are such a fun and inexpensive way to create a personalized focal point at any event.

{"Chiefs Treats" was used at a fire chief's retirement party}
{One of the first banners I ever made.  Still one of my favorites}
{A preview of banner for a beach themed engagement party.}
{I loved this simple request for a birthday banner.  Not pictured is an add on of pennants with multi-color ice cream cones.}
{This cute cake topper is perfect of the ice-cream lover and mimicked the ice-cream that attached to the banner above}



(This mini banner hung on the high chair while a cute little girl enjoyed her first birthday cake}

Do you have a party coming up that needs a little something special?  Email me at julianne@juliannekelly.com, and I would be happy to create something unique for you. 

In efforts of "Keeping it Real Mondays" I thought I would share how much my sweet puppy loves paper.  Either she was mad at us for leaving her all day, or she really doesn't like Ballard Designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment