2.18.2014

Green Drinks 101


This Christmas my parents and in-laws bought me a Vita-mix.  I had been wanting one for awhile, but just couldn't justify buying it since I had a normal blender and a set of the ninja blenders.  We traveled quite a bit after Christmas, so when I returned from my travels I was determined to start eating healthier and start using my new vita-mix.  Since January13th I have made it a habit to make a green smoothie every morning (with the exception of when I am out of town).  I found that I have so much more energy when I start my day off right.  I dont have a specific recipe that I use, but I do have a few staples that I keep in my fridge, and then I add whatever fruits or veggies I have lying around.  I thought I would share with you some of my tips and tricks to making a delicious green smoothie. 
       


Do you have any green smoothie recipes?  I'd love for you to share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment